Professional golfer Tiger Woods was the youngest to win (21 years) and the first African-Americans, the U.S. Masters.
15. Date of birth: 30 December 1975
14. His nickname "Tiger" was borrowed from a Vietnamese soldier friend of his father.
13. Birth Name: Eldrick Tont Woods
12. But Woods carefully cultivated as an invincible Golf Phenom and father all began in 2009, were exposed to a car accident in the late evening, an accumulation of mistresses and a secret double life.
11. Birthplace: Cypress, California.
10. He was named "Urkel" by his golfing buddies at Stanford University.
9. At age three, Tiger was able to consistently hit the ball out of sand traps.
8. He is the only child of Earl and Kultida Woods.
7. Tiger Woods believes the teachings of Buddhism.
6. Similar to Mozart starting music at the age of six, and Bobby Fischer, who won the Chess Championship of the United States at 14 years, Woods was a child prodigy.
5. Education: Stanford University, 1994-1996
4. Tiger said, with Nelson Mandela, his parents were his greatest source of inspiration. As a child, his ambition was to beat his father in a game of golf.
3. In only 5 years, he was in the magazine Golf Digest.
2. As a child on the driving range, Tiger often highlighted errors on adult golfers swing.
1. While in college, he studied economics.