Actor Michael Fassbender is in the films 300, Inglorious Basterds, Prometheus and the X-Men First Class from the comic book, key roles.
15. Michael Fassbender is actually half German and half Irish - he has an Irish accent because he grew up in Killarney, in the southwest of Ireland.
14. Not only that, it heats the canvas, he also starred in a music videofor Michael Cooper Temple Clause The video for "blind drivers" sexy British group.
13. Michael is a Golden Globe nominee for his performance in "Shame."
12. Michael played the role of Stelios, who took over as one of the courageous Spartan King Leonidas in battle. If that Persian arrows vow to erase the sun, Stelios quipped: "Then we will fight in the shade."
11. Michael Fassbender is an actor and Irish-German producer.
10. Place of birth: Heidelberg, Federal Republic of Germany.
9. However, there was a time when he was not sure if he was going to be an actor. He took odd jobs such as Bar tending and telemarketing.
8. He comes from a modest background. His parents own two restaurants, when he moved to London at the age of 19 to become an actor, he was poor as dirt.
7. First major project actor Fassbender was a soldier in the Tom Hanks / Steven Spielberg miniseries Band of Brothers, and a playground for up-and-coming talent as Damien Lewis, James McAvoy and Tom Hardy.
6. Michael Fassbender was born in Heidelberg, Germany on April 2, 1977.
5. Fassbender can be seen German films without subtitles in a position to, and only needed to help them learn to brush their verbal skills rusty for Inglourious Basterds.
4. His fans call themselves "Fassinators."
3. Killarney acted in a theater, and directed his own stage adaptation of Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs in a nightclub before before he went to drama school in London at 18
2. He goes all the way, if he played a role, even if it means starving yourself to lose weight (as in "Hunger") or show his legendary member of the full-frontal scene.
1. In 2013, Fassbender appeared in 12 years a slave.