15. Gal Gadot name means "wave" and her last name "riverbank."
14. She appeared in three films from the "Fast & Furious" series.
13. She spent two years as a trainer in the army of Israel Defense Forces.
12. She won the 2004 Miss Israel pageant.
11. She loves motorcycles. She reportedly has a Ducati.
10. She appeared in the movies "Date Night" and "Knight & Day".
9. In 2012, Gal Gadot was number 5 in Shalom Life among the top 50 intelligent, talented, funny and beautiful Jewish women in the world.
8. Gal Gadot married Yaron Versano, a long time boyfriend who is an Israeli businessman, in November 2011. She gave birth to her first daughter, Alma.
7. Born in Rosh HaAyin, Israel, Gal grew up in a traditional Jewish-Israeli family.
Check out the Fast Five (Extended Version) on Amazon.com
6. Gal Gadot is the second highest paid Israeli model Israeli in the entire world. Second to Bar Refaeli.
5. To date, she is one of the few actresses in Hollywood that does her own stunts.
4. She and her husband own a hotel in Tel Aviv.
3. She won her first primary role in the television series Bubot, where she played the role of Miriam Elkayam. Since then, she has appeared in two more Israeli television shows.
2. Her first major film role was the role of Gisele Harabo, a role she played in the Fast and Furious series.
1. Vin Diesel with her co-star in the Fast & Furious series.
Check Out Fast & Furious 6 at Amazon.com
Facts about Dwayne Johnson