15. Tatum was born April 26, 1980 in Cullman, Alabama, from Kay Faust, an airline worker, and Glenn Tatum, a construction worker.
14. He is Native American, Irish, and French ancestry.
13. Channing Tatum was a model before acting in
12. Channing's first big break in Hollywood? A clip with Ricky Martin. Channing got a role in Ricky video "She Bangs" in 2000!
11. Before making it big, he has held a series of odd jobs, including builders, broker and store clerk.
10. Channing struggled with dyslexia as a child.
9. Most people are aware that Tatum used to be a
Check Out 21 Jump Street on Amazon.com
8. Channing once admitted to work in a hospital in Florida where he gives puppies food and medicine to newborn dogs.
7. Channing was in a military school in ninth grade, where he joined the football team and planned to get a scholarship to play after graduation.
5. Although he was born in Alabama, Tatum grew up in Mississippi and later spent his teenage years in Tampa, Florida.
4. He is the brother of actor and singer Christopher Anderson.
3. This is a little strange, but both Channing and his
2. Channing and his wife have matching tattoos! Channing has been married with his Step Up co-star Jenna Dewan since 2009. The couple tattoos say "side by side" in Balinese.
1. Tatum had an imaginary friend when he was a child.
Check Out White House Down on Amazon.com
Facts about Jimmy Fallon
Facts about Gal Gadot