Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez is one of the leading Hollywood ladies, who is also forged a successful pop and dance music career.
15. Date of Birth: July 24, 1969
14. Birth name: Jennifer Lynn Lopez
13. Her father, David Lopez, was a computer technician. Her mother, Guadalupe Lopez, taught kindergarten.
12. Place of birth: Bronx, New York
11. She grew up on Blackrock Avenue.
9. Jennifer Lopez is an American actress, singer, record producer, dancer, fashion designer and television producer.
8. David Lopez and Guadalupe Rodriguez encourage their three daughters in their skits Bronx home perform, igniting a strong desire to perform to their second daughter, Jennifer.
7. When they are used to train in the gym, she had the nickname "La Guitarra" because her body curved like a guitar!
6. Jennifer is a big fan of romantic comedies. She once said, Redbook, she always loved "When Harry Met Sally", because it really shows men and women and how they are when it comes to relationships.
5. She was a sporty girl, running track at the national level and compete in gymnastics and softball.
4. Before she got her first break, Jennifer balanced a job in a law firm with dance lessons in the evening.
3. She turned to music and found great success on the pop and dance charts with hits like "Get Right" and "Play" while to continue to collect Hollywood film work.
2. Education:. Baruch College, dropped out after the first semester.
1. After high school she has a stint in Japan dances in the musical synchronicity.