Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Facts about Halloween
10. Jack O’Lanterns were actually made first from turnips.
9. When it first started, you had to dance for your treat when you go trick or treating.
8. There's a fine of $1,000 or six month in jail for using or selling Silly String in Hollywood on Halloween.
6. Chocolate will make up about three-quarters of a trick-or-treater’s bag, according to the National Confectioners Association.
Check Out This Webkinz Mazin' Hamster Spooky Toy at Amazon.com
5. Around the time of the earliest Halloween celebrations, you would have dress up with animal skins and heads.
4. The largest pumpkin ever measured was grown by a man named Norm Craven, who broke the world record in 1993 with a 836 pound pumpkin.
2. A full moon on Halloween is very rare.
1. Halloween has variously been called All Hallows’ Eve, Witches Night, Lamswool, Snap-Apple Night, Samhaim, and Summer’s End.
Check Out This Ty Beanie Boo Midnight Toy at Amazon.com
Facts About Mars
Facts about Guns