Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Facts About The Economy
10. If you divide their net worth by their age, Carlos Slim and Bill Gates have each collected more than one hundred thousand dollars in net worth for every hour they've ever been alive.
8. Adjusted for inflation, Warren Buffett was a millionaire by the age of 25. Check Out The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America at Amazon.com
7. If you have a dollar and can double it every single day, in 48 days you'll own every financial asset that exists on the planet, which is about two hundred trillion dollars.
Check Out The Great Escape: Health, Wealth, and the Origins of Inequality by Angus Deaton at Amazon.com
5. According to Forbes, if a Google employee is deceased, "their surviving spouse or domestic partner will receive a check for 50% of their salary every year for the next decade."
3. Apple's money and investments are now the same as the GDP of Hungary and greater than those of Vietnam and Iraq.
1. From 2005 to 2012, total student loans increased by $539 billion, according to the Federal Reserve.
Check Out Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty at Amazon.com. A #1 Best-Seller
Facts about Guns